Hardware hackathon is one of the main events of Aavishkar 19. Hardware hackathon is done in a closed camp where the innovators and developers develop a model of the system according to the theme. The theme is generally related to the problems seen in our community and solving those problems with the help of use of technology. Hardware hackathon provides the field to innovators and developers to learn new skills. They can use their skills and knowledge to build a model of the system which can be beneficial to the people and community. Hardware hackathon also gives the participants to increase their innovative ideas. This 2-day event will provide an opportunity for brilliant young talents to show their creative and innovative skills.
- To provide a platform for young talents to show their creativity and skills in the field of Robotics and technology
- To encourage participants for finding solution towards real life problem found in our community
- Online registration (ALL NEPAL) requirements
- Name list (4 members max. including team leader)
- Bank Voucher (scanned)
- Address and Contact number
- Registration fee
For High School Level
- Rs.1500 ( From 1st October to 17th October )
- Rs.2000 ( From 18th October to 10th November )
- Rs.2500 for late registration ( After 10th November )
For Undergraduate & Graduate Level
- Rs.1700 ( From 1st October to 17th October )
- Rs.2200 ( From 18th October to 10th November )
- Rs.2700 for late registration ( After 10th November )
- High School Level: NRs. 10,000
- Undergraduate Level: NRs. 20,000
Hardware Hackathon will be done on the basis of two levels
- High school level (upto grade 12)
- Undergraduate level
- The event will be conducted for 2 days(30 hours).
- Teams should make their project onsite.
- Participants should carry their own necessary accessories.
- Once the time of hackathon stop, all the team should stop their project.
- Winner will be declared by judges via different judging criteria. The decision made by the judges will be final.
- The best project will be decided by public vote. The winner of hackathon from both groups will not be eligible for public vote. The team with maximum number of vote will be given special gift hamper.
- If the number of participants from High school level is LESS THAN 2, then the ‘High School level’ and ‘undergraduate level’ group competition will be merged into ONE. Therefore the Cash prize for Winner and Runner up will be NRs. 20,000 and NRs. 10,000 respectively. The best project will be as decided as mentioned above.
Note:The rules may be changed. Any changes in the rule will be notified to participants before the start of the competition.
After the completion of hackathon, each participating team should display their project to the public.
- Failing to comply with the rules of hardware hackathon will result in disqualification of the team.
- Showing unnecessary, violence, undisciplined and offensive behavior is strictly prohibited.
- Hackathon Theme:How the idea is related to the hardware hackathon’s theme
- Quality of idea:Originality and Creativity
- Implementation:How the idea can be implemented in the society and future aspects
- Completion:How much the work is completed
- Design:How does it look from the outside and how much is the system efficient
- Food and Accommodation will be managed by organizing team for each individual (participants).
- Basic workshop tools and necessary equipment will be provided by the organizing team. The list of equipment should be provided to the organizing team 2 week before the competition.
Monday 09 December, 2019
08:30 - 09:00
13:00 - 16:00
16:00 - 17:00
17:00 - 19:00
19:00 - 20:00
20:00 - 22:00
22:00 - 00:00
Tuesday 10 December, 2019
00:00 - 06:00
06:00 - 06:30
06:30 - 11:00
11:00 - 12:00
12:00 - 15:00
Presentation and Showcase
Winner Announcement and Prize Distribution