In Hardware Hackathon, participants are supposed to perform aavishkar i.e. create a solution to the given problems. A team should find solution based on the problem on the theme of AAVISHKAR 18.
|Name of Event:-||Hardware Hackathon|
|Maximum Number of Participants in Each Team:-||4(including Teamleader/supervisor)|
|Registration Deadline:-||2018 December 1|
Rules for Hardware Hackathon:
- Participants can register their name as a team (maximum four members) or individually. It is highly recommended to register as a team and name of team too.
- The project should compulsorily consist of hardware and can consist of software which must meet the competition theme “Clean Nepal”.
- Teams have to finalize their projects within specified time and present their projects in front of panel of judges at the end of event.
- Teams will be allowed to bring all electrical components and equipment’s for their use during the competition but not allowed to bring ready mate projects.
- Teams can work on ideas that have already been done (completely innovative ideas is not necessary). If two team wants to work on a common idea they are allowed to do so and should be judged on quality of project and way they present.
- The hackathon will be of 12 hrs.
- All teams must stop once the time is up.
- Decision of judge panel will be final and neither be changed nor changeable in any circumstances.
- Participants will be disqualified on breaking any competition rules and regulation.
- In case of inconvenience or doubts during event, participants are requested to ask help of the volunteers present.
The evaluation criteria consists of following equally weighted criteria (“Hackathon Judging Criteria”):
- Quality of Idea (Includes creativity and originality)
- Hackathon Theme(How project meet the competition theme)
- Implementation of Idea(Includes potential for future progression and feasibility,)
- Public Voting (Includes number vote by public in project demonstration session).
NOTE: Highest overall scores based on the applicable Judging Criteria, will become potential winners of that Prize.